Unit8 When is your birthday
1. --- is Alice's birthday?
--- Her birthday is on October 19th.
A. When B. How C. Why D. Where
2. --- When is your birthday? --- It's on .
A. February nine C. February the ninth A. a Sunday in March or April B. the second Sunday in May C. the fourth Thursday in November D. December 25th A. five
B. February nineth D. February nineteen
3. People in many countries celebrate Christmas. It's on . 4. Walk along the street and take the crossing on the left. C. fifth D. fiveth
5. --- What are you going shopping for?
--- I want to buy something for my son's birthday.
A. twelve A. in
C. the twelfth
D. the twelveth
6. My brother wants to have a party Children's Day. 7. --- What is the date today? --- It is .
A. Sunday C. the first of May
B. August nine D. October fifth
8. --- I'm going to Hawaii for a holiday next month. --- .
A. Goodbye C. Have a good time
B. You are right D. I'm sorry to hear that
9. --- is your birthday? --- It's on March .
A. When; twenty ninth C. What; twentieth-ninth
B. When; twenty-ninth D. When; twenty-ninth
10. --- When is your father's birthday? --- It is on . A. February the eight B. February the thirtieth
C. February the third D. April the eightth
11. --- When is your mother's birthday, Tina? --- It's on July the .
A. twenty B. ninth C. five
12. --- Our school is going to hold the English Festival. --- I see. And everyone can take part in at least activities.
A. ninth; fifth A. twelve A. in
--- It's on . B. ninth; five B. twelfth B. at
C. the twelve C. of
C. nine; fifth
D. the twelfth D. on
13. My uncle bought me an iPhone for my birthday. 14. All the kids had a lot of fun Children's Day. They sang and danced happily all day. 15. --- When is your birthday?
A. February two C. February 2th
B. February 2nd D. February the two
16. I'm b getting ready for the exam now, so I can't go with you. 17. March comes after F . 18. Tom is a student. He wants to study hard this t . 19. New Year's Day is the first day of J . 20. S is the ninth month of a year. 21. Thursday is the f day of a week, not the fourth. 22. N is the eleventh month of a year. 23. My family has three children and I am the t child of my family. 24. June comes before J . 25. All the Chinese people like Spring F . We often eat jiaozi on that day. 26. National Day is on O 1st. 27. The last(最后的) month of the year is D . 28. December is the t and last month of the year. 29. Our country developed quickly in the late t century. 30. F of all, I'll have to finish my homework. 三、單詞拼寫(根據中文提示拼寫單詞)（共15小題；共15分）
31. There are twenty-eight or twenty-nine days in (二月). 32. Which month is hotter, (十月) or September? 33. This lesson is as easy as the (第九) one. 34. Do you have an Art (節日)?
35. Suzy plays basketball well. I think she will get into the school team next (學期). 36. Our new school year starts in (九月) every year.
37. On Tom's t (十二) birthday, he got a new computer from his father.
38. We will have our school (旅游) next week. 39. Now, let's learn the (第二) lesson.
40. The (第八) lesson is about Li Lida, a 12-year-old schoolboy. 41. Father's Day is on the (第三) Sunday of June.
42. It's pleasant to visit Qingdao in (八月), and you can go swimming or try some nice seafood there.
43. Thanksgiving Day is on the fourth Thursday in (十一月) in America. 44. It is (十二月) now.
45. The Browns had a big party to celebrate their daughter's (二十歲) birthday yesterday evening.
My name is Jim. 46 is my birthday. I am twelve now. Dad and Mum 47 me a big cake. I like cakes. 48 the table of my bedroom, you 49 see my lovely cake. You can also 50 my name on it. There are 51 things for my birthday. 52 are apples, pears and bananas. But I would 53 to have something to drink now. My 54 Bill and Sam are coming. I would like to eat those food with 55 friends. 46. A. Every day 47. A. do 48. A. In 49. A. can 50. A. see 51. A. much 52. A. Those 53. A. take 54. A. sisters 55. A. your
B. Today B. make B. On B. do B. look B. many B. They B. like B. brothers B. my
C. That C. play C. At C. does C. say C. any C. These C. want C. friends C. our
Hi, my name is Linda. I have three good friends. They are Jim, John and Gina. Jim is 13 years old. His birthday is on June eighth. His favourite subject is Chinese. He thinks it's useful. John is 12 years old. His birthday is on January twentieth. He likes history best. His history teacher, Mr. Wang, is very interesting. John likes him very much. Gina is 14 years old. When is her birthday? Oh, it's on May twelfth. Geography is her favourite subject. She thinks it's really interesting. What about me? I'm 12 years old. My birthday is on November tenth. My favourite subject is history, too. 56. Jim is Linda's .
A. friend A. 12.
B. brother B. 13.
C. cousin C. 14.
D. teacher D. 15.
57. How old is John?
58. What's Gina's favourite subject?
A. Chinese. A. On November 10. C. On May 12.
B. History. C. English. B. On June 8. D. On January 20.
59. When is Linda's birthday?
A. John doesn't like his history teacher. B. Gina's birthday is on May twelfth. C. Jim thinks English is useful. D. Linda likes Chinese best.
Last weekend we were very happy, because there was a beach party. It was a hot evening. I took the Number 9 bus to the beach, and I got there at about seven o'clock. I saw a lot of people on the beach. Some people talked happily with their friends. Some played beach games. Others played beach volleyball. At nine o'clock, the beach music party started. We were all very happy. There were many people from other places. We danced to the music. I also made friends with a boy from Hong Kong. He told me some jokes. We had a good time.
61. From the passage, we know it was a .
A. family party C. beach party
A. It was last weekend on the beach. B. It was a hot evening at my school. C. It was on Sunday evening at my home. D. It was last weekend at my friend's home. A. Took a bus. A. At 7:00 a.m..
B. Walked there. B. At 9:00 a.m..
B. school party D. birthday party
62. When and where was the party?
63. How did the author(作者) get there?
C. Took a car. C. At 7:00 p.m..
D. Took a taxi. D. At 9:00 p.m..
64. When did the beach music party start? 65. Which one is WRONG?
A. There were many people from other places. B. We had a good time that day.
C. The author made friends with a boy from Beijing. D. We danced and we had a good time.
THE SCHOOL NEWS